Every Monday, throughout all year
How many lessons per day?
Available from 5 lessons (45 minutes/class) per week:
- Availability: morning, afternoon or evening.
- 2 Spanish lessons per day
- Optional coffe break
- Availability: morning or afternoon
How long is a Group Spanish Course?
From one week to several months
How many students per class?
Morning or/and afternoon
from 8 Usd /class
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to take lessons at their workplace (office, Company) and whose goal is to study and improve Spanish both to communicate with colleagues and bosses at work as with other people in the city.
This course will be a very good option for all level and all ages’ students who want to improve their language abilities across grammar, listening, speaking and writing, focusing and developing their skills to communicate effectively in Spanish.
If you want to control the intensity of your Spanish course you can choose from 5 lessons per week.
If you also need to acquire confidence in speaking and a fast progress this course is a very good choice for you!
How the group course works
- The right class: After taking a writing and oral Spanish level test your teacher will designate you a class.
- Feedback: Based on ongoing monitoring and continuous feedback, teachers and students will work together on the needs of the group and of each individual student. Our small size classes enable students to input on their progress. Their advice and opinions are taken into account in the layout of classes.
- Progress: At the end of each week, all teachers analyze the level and status of each group and a plan is prepared to take the next step. Through the Spanish debugging, based on repetition, practice and exercise, you can go a step further and increase the difficulty of the course.
- What to expect: after completing basic level class you will able to speak about your personal lives as well as the places and activities you are familiar with. In the intermediate levels, you will be able to express opinions and thoughts more easily incorporating commonly used idioms. In advanced levels you will have the opportunity to expand your vocabulary and practice conversation with up-to-date and realistic themes.