Every Monday, throughout all year
How many lessons per day?
5 Spanish group lessons of 55 minutes + 2 group tango lessons
How long is a Group Spanish Course?
From one week to several months
How many students per class?
Morning Spanish lessons and afternoon Tango lessons
Our CEDIC “Spanish and Tango course” is designed for students of all levels and all ages, who wish to combine Spanish lessons with tango lessons in Buenos Aires.
Are you looking for continuous feedback that guaranties best results and fast progress in both Spanish and tango skills? Then, join our small groups with no more than 5 students per class, which allows that here at CEDIC School every group of Spanish classes, and each dance group, completes a level at their own pace and not in a fixed period of time (as many schools do).
If you have never studied Spanish or tango before you can start booking a one-week course to see how it turns out. Then, after analyzing the results of your progress and achievements, and depending on your time and budget, you can either keep adding another and another week or directly book an intensive course of “Spanish and tango”.
How the group course works
- The right class: After taking a writing and oral Spanish level test your teacher will designate the appropriate class for you. Your tango teachers will do the same for you to join the correct tango class.
- You can choose our basic course that includes 5 Spanish group lessons plus 2 tango group lessons. However you will be able to choose into private lessons or a combination of both group and private.
- Spanish language lessons will take place at our CEDIC Spanish School in Buenos Aires and Tango dance lessons at our partner Academy of dance, a very prestigious Argentinean Tango School with 23 years of existence in Buenos Aires.
- Individual feedback: From experience we know very well that each student has specific needs: those who speak only one language and those who speak many languages; those who have lived or traveled by many Spanish-speaking countries and those who have never been in one; those who have experience in dance and music and those who don´t) therefore your teachers will be attentive to your particular needs and requirements.
What to expect
- You can take classes at one of the best and most prestigious schools of tango in Argentina and notice an improvement from the beginning, thanks to the experience of teachers.
- You will able to talk about your personal lives as well as the places and activities you are familiar, in all the tenses (present, past and future)
- You will be able to express your ideas and opinion.
- From the be beginning you will learn about Argentinean Culture but also incorporate specific vocabulary referred to tango.
- In the intermediate levels, you will be able to express opinions and thoughts more easily incorporating commonly used idiom and you will be able to use the “Subjuntivo”!!!
- In advanced levels you will have the opportunity to expand your vocabulary and practice conversation with up-to-date themes.