Any day of the week, throughout all year
How many lessons per day?
Flexible number of lessons of 45 minutes, based on your needs
How long is a online course?
We recommend to start with a minimum of 10 sessions
How many students per class?
1 (just you)
Completely flexible, based on your needs
U$d 13,7 per session
“10 lessons”: U$d 137.-
“20 lessons”: U$d 259.-
PROMO “Friends”Invite a friend to join our classes and get 20% off!
PROMO “Brasil”: 10% off discount for Brazilian students.
CEDIC Spanish Centre offers online Spanish classes for those students who don´t want just a self course but want to study at a real class and attend it at home!
Designed for any age students with any Spanish knowledge level, with limited time, who need maximum flexibility to organize their lessons according with their free time.
If you want to save on accommodation, travel and time can take advantages of this flexible, challenging but overall enjoyable training experience from the comfort of your own home!
How online course works
- First step to contact us using our online form
- You tell us when you like to start and then we will contact you to arrange an online interview for free.
- You will be given a short demonstration of how it works.
- We will evaluate your Spanish level and agree a starting date with you.
- We will contact you to inform you about the payment options for the elected amount o lessons (we recommend a minimum of 10 sessions).
- You will pay for the course online and receive your receipt.
- We will send you an invitation to attend your first session.
- Attend your first session, meet your teacher and receive online learning material.
- You will receive dynamic, fun and useful lessons based on our audiovisual material that includes exercises to improve the four language skills: grammar, listening, speaking and writing together with introduction of new practical vocabulary, focusing on develop our students´ ability to communicate effectively in Spanish.
- Maximum flexibility will enable you to add week by week to the base program, or take a break in between the Course with the possibility of continue from the point you left, according to your time, needs and budget