1. Spanish is one of the easiest second languages to learn, which means you’ll be speaking in no time.
Spanish and English share a lot of words, for instance transit is tránsito, so you will find you already know more Spanish than you realize!
2. If you’re thinking of travelling or working in Latin America or Spain, then you’ll need to speak some Spanish.
Speaking the language will make you to feel part of the cultures and the country in a way that you never would be able to otherwise (not to mention order a meal and find the bathroom!).
3. Meet new and interesting people.
Not only will you meet tons of fascinating new people on your trips, but the courses themselves are full of interesting new people with similar interests to your own.
4. Challenge yourself! It’s been proven that learning a second language exercises your brain in the same way going to the gym exercises your body.
People who speak a second language consistently make it better on creativity, memorizing and reasoning.
5. In this highly competitive world, any extra skills that you can bring to your job will be appreciated by employers.
Speaking another language not only will impress anybody, but it will look especially good on your resume. Not only that, but you’ll be able to apply for all those amazing jobs that require you to speak Spanish.
Or, if you’re really adventurous, why not think about working abroad? Native English speakers are highly sought after in Latin America and Spain as employees.