Spanish lessons __2013 Promotions:
- 20Hs/Week u$d150!!!
- 10Hs/Week u$d79!!!
- Homestays u$d85!!! (per week)
Learn why students choose Argentina and Buenos Aires in special, for studying Spanish abroad.
Find out about our former students’ experiences and contact them in your own language.
Combine your Spanish Course with outings with other students and instructors; tango lessons, cultural workshops and trips around Argentina.
Join our Sister Schools in Salta, Córdoba and Bariloche.
Learn Spanish in Buenos Aires, Argentina and experience the most exciting city in Latin-America.
- EXPERIENCE: With 24 years experience teaching the Spanish Language to foreign professionals and students from all over the world, CEDIC School has become one of the most prestigious Spanish Language Institutes in South America.
- TRY FIRST THEN PAY: You will try your first lessons and then only if you are 100% content with it, you pay. After that you can organize and pay for your Spanish Classes on weekly basis or monthly if you want to get an extra discount ——————————-of 5% and 10%.
- APARTMENTS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED: Take advantage of our accommodations suitably located in the same building of our School.
- PROFESSORS TRULY GRADUATED: Our Spanish Language Program is provided by highly qualified, professional and experienced Spanish language instructors using dynamic, interactive and efficient methods of Spanish language in a friendly atmosphere.
- UNIVERSITY STUDENTS: 10%, 15% and 20% discounts for UCA (Universidad Católica Argentina); UB (Universidad de Belgrano); UK (Universidad Kenedy); UBA (Universidad de Buenos Aires);UP (Universidad de Palermo); USAL (Univerisad del Salvador); UCEMA; UADE among others. Every year we receive foreign students from various Universities of Argentina. These students need to improve their Spanish language in a very short time and we know how to do that. They also receive discounts of up to 20%!!!
- BRAZILIAN STUDENTS: 20% discount all year round.
- REVIEWS AND ADVICES: WHY do we have the highest percentage of word of mouth recommendation among our students? Simply because our students do end up speaking and improving their Spanish after studying at our Spanish School.
Also Recommended by Lonely Planet (2008 edition), Footprint, South America Handbook, La Guide du Routard, Official Argentine Tourist Bureau, local and International Embassies and tourism agencies among others.
At our Spanish Language School, you will be encourage to speak Spanish from the very first, to participate in social activities and to interact with fellow Spanish language students and professionals from all over the world as well as with local people.
Come to CEDIC! 24 successful years guarantee top results!