. Travelers´course US$ 35 / AR$ 249 . 10 group lessons US$ 70/AR$ 495
. 20 group lessons US$ 127/AR$ 889
. Private lessons US$ 18,5/AR$ 129
. Students´apartment from AR$999 weekly
Learn why students choose Argentina and Buenos Aires in special, for studying Spanish abroad.
Find out about our former students’ experiences and contact them in your own language.
Combine your Spanish Course with outings with other students and instructors; tango lessons, cultural workshops and trips around Argentina. Join our Sister Schools in Salta, Córdoba and Bariloche.
Learn Spanish in Buenos Aires, Argentina and experience the most exciting city in Latin-America.
- EXPERIENCE: We are one of the few (if not the only) Spanish Language School with 24 years of experience teaching the Spanish Language to foreign professionals and students from all over the world. CEDIC School has become one of the most prestigious Spanish Language Institutes in South America.
- PROFESSORS TRULY GRADUATED: Our Spanish Language Program is provided by highly qualified, professional and experienced Spanish language instructors using modern, dynamic, interactive and efficient teaching methodology in a friendly atmosphere.
- TRY FIRST THEN PAY: You will try your Spanish lessons first and then only if you are 100% content with it, you pay. After that you can organize and pay for your Spanish Classes on weekly basis, or monthly if you want to get an additional discount.
- APARTMENTS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED: Take advantage of our accommodations suitably located in the same building of our School.
- UNIVERSITY STUDENTS 20% off discount. Every year we receive numerous foreign students from Universities of Argentina(*) If you are one of them and your aim is to improve your Spanish in a very short time to be able to understand and communicate with your Argentinean University teachers and fellows, CEDIC Spanish School is here for you to reach your goal! (*)ALL Argentinean Universities, such us UCA (Universidad Católica Argentina); UB (Universidad de Belgrano); UK (Universidad Kenedy); UBA (Universidad de Buenos Aires);UP (Universidad de Palermo); USAL (Univerisad del Salvador); UCEMA; UADE among others.
- BRAZILIAN STUDENTS: 20% off discount all year round.
- REVIEWS: WHY do we have the highest percentage of word of mouth recommendation among our students? Simply because our students can speak and really improve their Spanish language skills at our School!
- Also Recommended by Lonely Planet (2008 edition), Footprint, South America Handbook, La Guide du Routard, Official Argentine Tourist Bureau, local and International Embassies and tourism agencies among others.
At our Spanish Language School, you will be encourage to speak Spanish from the very first, to participate in social activities and to interact with fellow Spanish language students and professionals from all over the world as well as with local people.
Come to CEDIC, 24 successful years guarantee top results!